Sirio ML 145
Hi Just got a sirio ML 145, SWR'd it in and was just asking if the readings seem right. Ch 40 1.2 and a nats. ch 20 1.2 and ch1 the needle does not seem to move, maybe a nats millimeter. I know this sounds good but is it to good to be true? when I first put it on the works van the readings were ch 40 1.5 just under ch 20 1.3 ch 1 1.2. I had to take about 20 mill of the top of the antenna.( a bit at a time may I add) thought that was cool. bear in mind that the van has a roof rack and a ladder strapped to the top. Stuck it on the car today and the results were just bang on as I have said before. Just want to know is it possible to get this kind of very low reading? 
depends on the hgv best mount is a guttermount stright to cab roof and no rust then a good quality mag mount what kind of hgv is it as if i get a few more details then i could possibly help fit hgv with cb's all week

if it anit broke dont fix it
- EarthWormJim
- Motor Mouth!

- Posts: 301
- Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:41 pm
- Location: Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire
Ive got the sirio ML 145 fantastic antenna swr reads 1.2 on my car. Ive got a vauxhall Novaboyscout wrote:Hi Just got a sirio ML 145, SWR'd it in and was just asking if the readings seem right. Ch 40 1.2 and a nats. ch 20 1.2 and ch1 the needle does not seem to move, maybe a nats millimeter. I know this sounds good but is it to good to be true? when I first put it on the works van the readings were ch 40 1.5 just under ch 20 1.3 ch 1 1.2. I had to take about 20 mill of the top of the antenna.( a bit at a time may I add) thought that was cool. bear in mind that the van has a roof rack and a ladder strapped to the top. Stuck it on the car today and the results were just bang on as I have said before. Just want to know is it possible to get this kind of very low reading?
Jim,
CB'ers do it till it Hertz...Side Banders do it till it MegaHertz
2H4OW
M3OJP
CB'ers do it till it Hertz...Side Banders do it till it MegaHertz
2H4OW
M3OJP



