Whats your ride?
Im in a fronty V6
Come on come on!
How many 4x4 breakers do we have!
- Basilsparents
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 225
- Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 7:37 pm
- Location: Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall
I believe there are a few disco drivers on the forum
Another one here
1996 LADA NIVA on manby offroad course with lincs offroad club

Cheers Gav
1996 LADA NIVA on manby offroad course with lincs offroad club

Cheers Gav
- mylandrover90
- New to the Scene

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 8:55 am
- Location: Crawley, West Sussex
- Contact:
Managed to get hold of a rig, and have just placed my online order for Gutter Mount Kit and Trucker80.
1989 LR 90 - 2.5 TD
1989 LR 90 - 2.5 TD
-
randombod
- Motor Mouth!

- Posts: 319
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:12 pm
- CB Handle: randombod
- Location: Darlington / co Durham
stampman wrote:long time since i've been round lincs did not realise the potholes had got so deep
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
was going to say you need to get on to your council about them holes... also is the topic about breaking 4x4's? or cb breakers
Im in a Suzuki Sj! Beast!
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/W ... MG0746.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/W ... e010-1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/W ... MG0746.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/W ... e010-1.jpg
Very tidy Sj you have there.
Cheers Gav
Cheers Gav
-
Round Baler
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 219
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 8:36 am
- Location: Airdrie, Scotland, UK
- Contact:
The springer on the Suzuki looks a lot bigger than 5ft
I'm hoping to buy a Land Rover Defender as my 1st car. I'm not 17 until the 29th of June.
1st thing when I get it is to fit a CB
Why do you have beacons fitted?
- Gordon
I'm hoping to buy a Land Rover Defender as my 1st car. I'm not 17 until the 29th of June.
1st thing when I get it is to fit a CB
Why do you have beacons fitted?
- Gordon
Round Baler
"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

New bloke to the forum
Got a Mitsibishi Pajero 2800 LWB 2" lift with 265/75/16 Cooper STT tires
Not been a CBer for long basicly installed it for off roading Byways and Pay 'N' play

POKO
Got a Mitsibishi Pajero 2800 LWB 2" lift with 265/75/16 Cooper STT tires
Not been a CBer for long basicly installed it for off roading Byways and Pay 'N' play

POKO
Last edited by POKO on Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:00 pm, edited 10 times in total.





