Search found 3 matches
- Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:33 pm
- Forum: PMR446 Section
- Topic: Midland G8 PMR446
- Replies: 8
- Views: 25967
Re: Midland G8 PMR446
sussed it out! held the menu button down and the P came back, all seems ok now 
- Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:56 pm
- Forum: PMR446 Section
- Topic: Midland G8 PMR446
- Replies: 8
- Views: 25967
Re: Midland G8 PMR446
CTCSS, DCS?? cor blimey i have got a lot to learn! I bought this handset a few months ago and just about know how to turn it on and off and get my students on the other bikes. :lol: . The instructions are like a cookbook as they expect me to know the basics first..
I have encountered a problem for ...
I have encountered a problem for ...
- Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:37 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Good evenin'
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1304
Good evenin'
Good evening all,
well I thought I had better find myself a forum! Just entered into the world of two way radios due to my job and I don't know the first thing about them! As always, I just press loads of buttons 'till I get the right thing happening. I am hoping to pick up some useful tips and ...
well I thought I had better find myself a forum! Just entered into the world of two way radios due to my job and I don't know the first thing about them! As always, I just press loads of buttons 'till I get the right thing happening. I am hoping to pick up some useful tips and ...
