well I thought I had better find myself a forum! Just entered into the world of two way radios due to my job and I don't know the first thing about them! As always, I just press loads of buttons 'till I get the right thing happening. I am hoping to pick up some useful tips and hints and learn something along the way too.
Good evenin'
Good evening all,
well I thought I had better find myself a forum! Just entered into the world of two way radios due to my job and I don't know the first thing about them! As always, I just press loads of buttons 'till I get the right thing happening. I am hoping to pick up some useful tips and hints and learn something along the way too.
well I thought I had better find myself a forum! Just entered into the world of two way radios due to my job and I don't know the first thing about them! As always, I just press loads of buttons 'till I get the right thing happening. I am hoping to pick up some useful tips and hints and learn something along the way too.
- andy@thunderpole.co.uk
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
- Location: Northampton
- Contact:
Welcome to the forum
Andy
Andy


