I hope I'm not teaching granny to suck eggs, but have you checked for other obvious faults such as a short or cable break?
Recently I had an antenna roof mounting with a wire whisker across the connector, offering a short (lucky I checked it with a meter before I keyed the mic) and a right angle 259 ...
Search found 5 matches
- Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:19 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: intek-1345-mag
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2366
- Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:38 pm
- Forum: PMR446 Section
- Topic: Why Are People So Rude?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 20577
Re: Why Are People So Rude?
There are some really rude people on at the moment... Why?
I was driving back up from Bristol to Brum on Thursday. The effin and blinding on UK27FM was awful. Seems that some of the "operators" are unable to string together a sentence unless it has an expletive at either end. Totally ...
I was driving back up from Bristol to Brum on Thursday. The effin and blinding on UK27FM was awful. Seems that some of the "operators" are unable to string together a sentence unless it has an expletive at either end. Totally ...
- Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:45 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Is This A Good PSU?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4538
Re: Is This A Good PSU?
The PSW30 is switch mode, the PS30M was solid state.
Would you please mind explaining what the difference is?
Can they both do the same things?
Here is what I think you're asking:
A conventional power supply would be one with a transformer, rectification and smoothing, followed by ...
Would you please mind explaining what the difference is?
Can they both do the same things?
Here is what I think you're asking:
A conventional power supply would be one with a transformer, rectification and smoothing, followed by ...
- Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:24 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: cb radio antenna legal height
- Replies: 29
- Views: 100938
Re: cb radio antenna legal hight
Hello, I'm newly registered on the forum, but I read this thread a few weeks back.
Are there any specific UK antenna guidelines, as the information quoted is from the USA FCC site? My enquiries with OFCOM have taken me in circles, with no one actually able to confirm what the UK regs are. #-o ...
Are there any specific UK antenna guidelines, as the information quoted is from the USA FCC site? My enquiries with OFCOM have taken me in circles, with no one actually able to confirm what the UK regs are. #-o ...
- Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:22 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi from North of Birmingham
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1626
Hi from North of Birmingham
Hi, just thought I'd join the forum having been a lurker for a while!
Got back into 11m after a long break. Currently using a Cobra 29LX EU in my vehicle and CRT6900 for home.
Look forward to getting some contacts on UK FM when out and about.
TTFN Andy
Black Tango
Got back into 11m after a long break. Currently using a Cobra 29LX EU in my vehicle and CRT6900 for home.
Look forward to getting some contacts on UK FM when out and about.
TTFN Andy
Black Tango
