intek-1345-mag

General Mobile CB antenna advice and troubleshooting
Post Reply
ken_smith
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:51 pm

http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/antenna-ma ... g-kit.html

Has anyone used one? I cant get mine to SWR it goes off the scale.
Black Tango
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:17 pm

I hope I'm not teaching granny to suck eggs, but have you checked for other obvious faults such as a short or cable break?
Recently I had an antenna roof mounting with a wire whisker across the connector, offering a short (lucky I checked it with a meter before I keyed the mic) and a right angle 259 connector, again with a short inside it.
Andy
ken_smith
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:51 pm

Yep checked and no open or shorts in the cable
Post Reply