Search found 3 matches

by muffmatics
Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:58 am
Forum: Technical Help
Topic: how are home cb radios powered?
Replies: 9
Views: 4436

how are home cb radios powered?

Hello I am new to cb radios and I am thinking about obtaining a set up. I have two questions. Firstly most products appear to be aimed for vehicles which would be powered from the battery. I would like a set-up for my home, how would this be powered? My second question is what sort of set-up ...
by muffmatics
Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:03 am
Forum: Technical Help
Topic: FM Radio interference
Replies: 4
Views: 5814

Re: FM Radio interference

He only listens to the radio so I know thats his source of music, unfortunitly we are gonna have to move so cannot leave a paper trail which means not getting the council or police involved.
by muffmatics
Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:34 pm
Forum: Technical Help
Topic: FM Radio interference
Replies: 4
Views: 5814

FM Radio interference

I have a problem neighbour that refuse to turn down his radio and as a result we have to put up with heavy bass music constantly. Initially when the problem started I went out and purchased him new speakers in a bid to resolve the issue. Is there any way I can interfere with his FM radio listening ...