
Home Comforts
- marsh phantom
- Motor Mouth!

- Posts: 272
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: Marsh Phantom
- Location: Wales and kent
i think every rig should come with a free jug of ale
Ed
Marshphantom
26-TM-1986
Radios; Magnum 257, Icom IC-706MK11G, Yaesu VX-7R
Antennas; Wilson little wil (mobile) 1/4 wave tank whip (static mobile) Antron A-99 (homebase) Antron A-99 with GP kit (the big static mobile antenna)
Scanner Yaesu VR500
Marshphantom
26-TM-1986
Radios; Magnum 257, Icom IC-706MK11G, Yaesu VX-7R
Antennas; Wilson little wil (mobile) 1/4 wave tank whip (static mobile) Antron A-99 (homebase) Antron A-99 with GP kit (the big static mobile antenna)
Scanner Yaesu VR500
- porky.69
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 2144
- Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 8:11 pm
- Location: wolverhampton, uk
i would be realy happy to sit at home with that nice pint of beer and some PORK SCRATCHINGS !!!!!!!!! LOLOffplanet wrote:This is my simple home QTH setup - I don't know why, but I never fancy heading up the hills for the DX![]()
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
nice
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me



