Ive reacently came across a box with a few old SWR/power meters and odd boxes with knobs on.
All claiming to have some thing or other to do with CB radios.
Ive reacently put a post on the Tech help page about a old single knob SWR/Power meter witch I neded help on how to use, witch Stampmann came to the rescue with a really simple instructions
Amongst this bunch of various stuff, I came across a antenna macher box.
This Little box Only has two knobs and the two PL295 connecters.
Ive seen these kinda things knocking about, bud never really knew much about them or how to use them!
Am I right in thinking they are an aid, or something to do with tuning an antenna for a better SWR or something like?
Again, I would appreciate any light on why and how you would use these matchers or on how they work?
Billybob..*



