SUPERSTAR 3900EFT
-
extremedave
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 226
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:37 pm
is there someone giving these radios away?if so i;d like one too
i think they look beautiful in the dark
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
yes nice rigs
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- jonny66
- Official CB Nut

- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:49 pm
- CB Handle: stingray
- Location: Kent
this is the new rig i bought. didnt work when i got it.
also the blue light is so bright at night you cant see what dial your using. have to do it by feal.
not had a propper chance to try it out as no skip
also the blue light is so bright at night you cant see what dial your using. have to do it by feal.
not had a propper chance to try it out as no skip
26-TM-204
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
in 2010 is there ment to be a better sun spot
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me

