DX Sunday - 1st August 2010

General CB Radio Advice and Troubleshooting

Post Reply
User avatar
delboy
Official CB Nut
Official CB Nut
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:02 pm

Image

Anyone up for it??
White Magic
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:07 pm
CB Handle: White Magic
Location: Gwent

Sounds good I'll be there :D
Magnum 257
Intek 550
Danita 3000 multi
Midland 42 handheld
2 x MT5050 PMR's

163 Tango Mike 361
User avatar
delboy
Official CB Nut
Official CB Nut
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:02 pm

Skips in folks - Get on the air!!!!
clockworkorange
Official CB Nut
Official CB Nut
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:09 pm

delboy wrote:Skips in folks - Get on the air!!!!
:D WE ARE ON THE AIR AND CALLING 26FB095 SOUTH COAST ENGLAND CALLING FOR DX ON DELBOYS DX SUNDAY BREAK! :roll: :lol:
White Magic
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:07 pm
CB Handle: White Magic
Location: Gwent

I've been on 25FM off and on today. My home 20 is Newport south Wales. I haven't had any copies but I can hear breakers in the back of the box. Have anyone heard me calling, my handle is White Magic. :)

cheers
Magnum 257
Intek 550
Danita 3000 multi
Midland 42 handheld
2 x MT5050 PMR's

163 Tango Mike 361
clockworkorange
Official CB Nut
Official CB Nut
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:09 pm

White Magic wrote:I've been on 25FM off and on today. My home 20 is Newport south Wales. I haven't had any copies but I can hear breakers in the back of the box. Have anyone heard me calling, my handle is White Magic. :)

cheers
ON THERE NOW GIVING YA A CALL! :D
White Magic
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:07 pm
CB Handle: White Magic
Location: Gwent

Sorry clockworkorange I didn't have my ears on then I went out. #-o
Magnum 257
Intek 550
Danita 3000 multi
Midland 42 handheld
2 x MT5050 PMR's

163 Tango Mike 361
Post Reply