West Wales

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
User avatar
Fat Rat
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: West Wales

Hello all,

I am located in West Wales. I have been playing Radio for years but haven't used the CB frequencies since the late seventies, early eighties :shock: As soon as the early eighties brought legalisation and all that came with that :( I ran for the hills.

I only got another taste of CB recently when I was telling my Daughter and her Boyfriend about the 'old days' and next thing they both had Radio's in their Cars, so I fitted one in mine :lol:
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

and so from small acorns great cbers are born


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
User avatar
andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Site Admin
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Northampton
Contact:

Hi and Welcome to the forum, and back to CB!

Andy :wink:
simon007
Official CB Nut
Official CB Nut
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 8:14 am
CB Handle: Simon007

Welcome back on the air and also to the forum.
Hope to hear you when the conditions allow

Simon 73s
Writer of Comms from Europe Radio User Magazine
Post Reply