Rama Echo Chamber EC-180

Place to come if youre having technical issues, including mic wiring
Post Reply
User avatar
Bionic Budgie
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:13 pm
CB Handle: Bionic Budgie
Location: Diss, Norfolk

Hi Folks.

I have a Rama Echo Chamber EC-180 and I,m trying to get the damn thing wired to my Uniden. For reasons unknown..my Uniden is wiring differently to how it should be..but I know which wire does what, so what I am trying to find out is the wiring diagram for this echo box. I cannot find any info anywhere. HELP :-?

Only want to get this echo working so I can give my mates on 28 a laugh :roll:

Bionic Budgie
Diss 20
My Only Worry Is That When I Die..My Wife Will Sell My Radio Gear For What I Told Her I'd Paid For It!
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

uniden wireing

1 shield

2 audio

3 tx

4 rx

echo box are generaly wired cybernett

1 audio

2 shield

3 rx

4 tx


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
snowman
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: barrow suffolk

its easy mate! place the dam thing in the bin and problem is sorted, why the hell would you want to mess around with a gadget that makes your audio naff and hard to understand?lol
freebanders do it anywhere :)
User avatar
Bionic Budgie
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:13 pm
CB Handle: Bionic Budgie
Location: Diss, Norfolk

snowman wrote:its easy mate! place the dam thing in the bin and problem is sorted, why the hell would you want to mess around with a gadget that makes your audio naff and hard to understand?lol
Guessing you don't wanna buy it then?
My Only Worry Is That When I Die..My Wife Will Sell My Radio Gear For What I Told Her I'd Paid For It!
snowman
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: barrow suffolk

maybe lol
freebanders do it anywhere :)
Post Reply