Calling All Military Vehicle Users!!
-
joe jeep
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 110
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:22 pm
- CB Handle: Joe-Jeep
- Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex
Yeah I think that's why I will give it a miss. Good idea but not for me. It looks akward to mount in my situation and I would like as further range as possible. so not for me.
Handle:Joe-Jeep
Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex.
On either UK19 or if you cant find me there try UK26.
Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex.
On either UK19 or if you cant find me there try UK26.
Here is a link to a conversion guid for converting a army antenna for CB radio use http://flashoffroad.com/radio/Milantenna/milAntenna.htm
-
joe jeep
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 110
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:22 pm
- CB Handle: Joe-Jeep
- Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex
That's really interesting, but unfortunately I don't have a Military Aerial. So i only need an appropriate mount for a cb aerial.
Handle:Joe-Jeep
Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex.
On either UK19 or if you cant find me there try UK26.
Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex.
On either UK19 or if you cant find me there try UK26.
- ellitanthalas
- Official CB Nut

- Posts: 58
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:01 pm
- Location: Reading, Berkshire
- Contact:
Just EGP, or does the ERF do the same?stampman wrote:PROBLEM WITH EPG IS THEY SEEM TO RESTRICT the incoming signal so they are ok if you dont need great range and will give a perfect swr
Always found my EGP receives rather nicely... I've had a good 15 miles from within a town of crowded, high buildings!
It's not about luck, it's about skill.
-
joe jeep
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 110
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:22 pm
- CB Handle: Joe-Jeep
- Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex
How would I fit an earth to that????? the erf mirror mount kit that isstampman wrote:... erf specials found better results fitting own earth
Handle:Joe-Jeep
Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex.
On either UK19 or if you cant find me there try UK26.
Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex.
On either UK19 or if you cant find me there try UK26.


