Could someone please tell me best way to mount the antenna to the 12ft scaffold pole I have that will be on the back of the house using t&k brackets do I need to earth it plus how do I swr
It as ladders dont reach
Thanks gentle giant
mounting my antenna
assemble the entire antenna and mounting pole and t&k brackets while it is still on the ground and lean it against a fence then connect it up and adjust the length of the antenna for lowest SWR reading between channel 1 and 40 UK , then when u have fixed your t&k brackets to the house attatch the pole with it slid down low then attatch antenna and coax then slide the pole up to hight and tighten . Earth wire is not essential but could be done at the CB end of coax with an adaptor if you feel you need lightening protection.
-
gentle giant
- New to the Scene

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:11 pm
Thanks for the reply dragon fly
will be up and running soon hopefully
Gentle giant
will be up and running soon hopefully
Gentle giant

