Newbie
-
Davec
- New to the Scene

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:44 pm
- CB Handle: Zippy (long time ago)
- Location: Bacup Lancashire
Hello newbie here used to have an old spinny tronic years ago,trying to get back into it, what would people recommend to get want to use for home use more to start with, was looking at the older ones such as rotel 240 and harrier cbx as like looks of them but they are really old so just seeing if anyone can reccomend anything I'm in Lancashire if this makes a difference does anyone use them anymore?
-
Davec
- New to the Scene

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:44 pm
- CB Handle: Zippy (long time ago)
- Location: Bacup Lancashire
Hey that's a shame just got everything too got my self a harrier cbx and a 1/2 wave silver rod whats best way to put one up can I just bolt it to my chimney or am I best off using a bracket

