T800 no sound and no signal

Place to come if youre having technical issues, including mic wiring
Post Reply
Lonewolf36
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:19 pm
Location: Sunderland

Hi all earlier this week I bought myself a t800 with apollo mag mount, so its going in to a daf truck which is a concrete mixer now when I installed it I placed the aerial in the centre of the cab the aerial is in the base as per the fitting instructions in as much that I can just see the smallest amount of the paint markings on the whip. I have the rf gain all the way up and im trying every channel but get nothing whatsoever, what could be my issue here?.

Richard
Airwolf
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:43 am

Hi,

Did you get this resolved? Can suggest a few things if not.
Post Reply