Albrecht AE 2990 AFS radio setup help

General CB Radio Advice and Troubleshooting

Post Reply
m7cay
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:37 pm

Hello not sure if anyone can help me with a few questions reference Albrecht AE 2990 AFS radio. As I am brand new to a CB handhelds I have had home base CB radios in the past, What I am trying to do is set it up as to where I can use it on these bands Super Low, Low, Mid Band, High, Super High and UK 40 (Muppets) but I have fiddled with it and tried expanding the radio via pins under PTT switch. I found I could get at one point all the bands listed above apart from I could not find UK 40 (Muppets). If I put it in just UK40 I lose the other bands I am after. If anyone can help me in any way, it would be a big help, thank you in advance.
Post Reply