L/R Discovery 1

4x4 CB radio advice and troubleshooting
Post Reply
Poikey
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat May 25, 2024 10:32 am

Hoiya All

I'm about to get an 'as new' rebuilt Discovery 1 in which will get the following installation, Sirio 4000 (currently on a mag mount ) with an expanded Anytone 6666 Pro both in another vehicle at mo.

My intention is to fit the radio above the rear view mirror, route the coax & power leads via the head lining. The issue I have is what mount to use and where for optimal effiency and ease of access for removal or maintenance....me thinks body mount above the rear door. Bearing in mind I'm a shortarse with a dodgy left leg :D

Your thoughts and advice please with thanks in advance.
The road of life is like a fine woman, they both have soft shoulders and some dangerous curves. Travel with care :wink:
Post Reply