A little later I decided to take a quick look at my rear wiper (discovery wiper springs can be useless sometimes) and noticed my CB ariel cable... It was cut
Somebody must have turned up with a set of tools and eagle eyes. The Orbitor was black and the disco was parked on my rather dull and poorly lit drive... Unless someone local has been eying it up... Mind you as my partner pointed out... we've had a spat of vehicle crime lately on both my drive and my neighbors... My partner nearly lost her car but they couldn't break the steering lock and my neighbor had his number plates stolen in the last 12 months... Not to mention a few other minor problems down our road...
The police have been and I've made a statement and made them aware that this seems to be an ongoing problem in our area... We live in a fairly decent area not 5 mins from the local police station so its rather annoying to say the least...
So to cut a long and slightly dull story short (its narked me so I had to tell someone who'd sympathise a bit...




