Hi all, first post so apologise if its in the wrong section, but its kind of antenna general so here goes....
I know about the 3/8 fitting arials etc... now, my truck comes with a "DV" fitting? which you screw what looks like a small screw into the hole.
Ive looked at different mountings and found a converter from DV to the 3/8 which i assume, i can then screw this little screw through the hole of the converter into the cab mount, and then have a normal arial on the cab.
But can you get DV arials? there must be some around if there are mounts for them? or am i stabbing wildly in the dark lol!?
Thanks for the help!
Speedy
DV antenna?
-
Photoguy2910
- Official CB Nut

- Posts: 87
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:29 am
- Location: Rosyth,Fife
I've been out of CB for a while (just getting back in). Not sure about some of the stuff you were asking but I'm sure you can still get a DV27
Think this might be what you were looking for http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/sirio_dv27.htm
Think this might be what you were looking for http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/sirio_dv27.htm
108TM999
-
Photoguy2910
- Official CB Nut

- Posts: 87
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:29 am
- Location: Rosyth,Fife
I'm sure I still have one of the old atile ones (thick whip with an adjustable bit at the top) in the garage, can't even remember where ir when I got it or if it works... but it might come in handy one day.
108TM999



