If you have been following my last few posts, Ive been given a a box of old CB radio bits n bobs.
Some of witch I've never really messed with before, so I've posted said items in this forum to get a bit of info on
what they do, and why you would use them.
This post is no diffrent I'm afraid
In this box of CB radio goodies ive now found a FM CB Deviation/SWR meter.
The SWR meter side of things is straight forward.ie. FWD/REF,calibration knob.
But there is also a Deviation side to this meter, again it has the two PL259 ANT/TRANS plug sockets on the rear, but also a power lead,(12V) leading from the back to power up.
The meter it self shows a range left to right 0-3KHz.
Am I right in thinking its a gadget to monitor modulation or somewere around that field?
As always any info on this little box would be most appreciated.




