outdoor ariel
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/double_discone.htm
i recomend this but give thunderpole a ring and they will point you in the right direction
i recomend this but give thunderpole a ring and they will point you in the right direction
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
let me know how you get on
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
ok everyone purchased the scan king as recommended really good results listened to the air show today (sunderland) no problem ,is there any interesting frequencies i should know about.i listen to anything..thanks again for the great advice =D>
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
hi mate glad to hear it what town do you live in or city as i have a scanning directory i will look up fire ambulance and the police unless they have gone digtial
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
yep
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
some are still good listen to
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me

