Hi all from Weymouth (Dorset)

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
djrichie_t
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:59 pm
CB Handle: Nudger
Location: Weymouth, Dorset, UK

Just thought I'd say hello and will be back on the air soon - My handle used to be the Nudger in the early 90's (one would always recognise me from the sadelta echo mic)

Recently purchased a Midland 248XL... and a sadelta lol!

Just got to get round to putting the twig back up, trying to find the best way to attach a 20ft 1.5" mast directly onto a concrete washing line post. I have guy ropes to go near the top. If anyone can help with a neat suggestion that would be much appreciated. Was thinking of something along the lines of(but cant find any bigger to take 1.5" diameter) so if anyone knows of some clamps etc that would be great.

Only last thing to consider... do i keep my old handle (was from when i was a kid and dab hand at the fruit machines lol) not sure if that is the usual trend when people go back on air after all this time lol!

Cheers,

Richard
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

our sponsors might have something that will do the job give Colin a ring


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
Greensleeves
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:24 pm
CB Handle: Greensleeves
Location: Thornton-cleveleys blackpool

Welcome recently back from a week in Weymouth " loved it " anyway I have the same handle as I had when I was 15 I'm now 47.....
User avatar
porky.69
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 2144
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: wolverhampton, uk

welcome :lol:
User avatar
Asterix
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: Sanderstead, Surrey

Hi Nudger, I have also kept my old handle from the early eighties! ( p.s. went to weymouth on hols last year,fantastic place) 8) .
Wonkeydonkey
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2025 3:56 pm

Hi
New to CB
Based in weymouth
Post Reply