Yupateru met-7100
I have just taken my MVT 7100 out of the cupboard as I haven't used it for thee years.It switches on and lights up but that's about it.when I stopped using it three years ago it was absolutely fine with no problems.the battery light is flashing,even when I change the batteries.I was wondering if there is an internal battery like you have on laptops,hope someone can help.
-
clouseau
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:11 pm
- CB Handle: Clouseau
- Location: Banbury
when these scanners are working correctly they cannot be beaten, they are simply better than any other handheld scanner on the market now. but after having quite a few of these myself over the years ive realised they can be quite temperamental. however, on the plus side when there is a fault its usually not a serious one, which means its nearly allways worth repairing. these are truly fantastic scanners and very user friendly which is why they are so popular.


