I have just installed one of these little radios but, despite it advertising that it has AM band which is legal in the UK, AM cannot be selected when in UK mode. Is this correct? If so, why?
Thanks
CRT One N spec query
- andy@thunderpole.co.uk
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
- Location: Northampton
- Contact:
Hi,
That is correct. There are 2 sets of 40 channels available to use in the UK, the UK band and the EU band.
On the UK band it is still only FM that is allowed, but AM has been legalised for use on the EU band.
I hope that helps.
Andy
That is correct. There are 2 sets of 40 channels available to use in the UK, the UK band and the EU band.
On the UK band it is still only FM that is allowed, but AM has been legalised for use on the EU band.
I hope that helps.
Andy

